With Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hitting theaters next week, we just wanted to make sure everyone knows which side we’re on. Though we’re sure Ben Affleck will (hopefully) make a fair Batman, are hearts lie with Henry Cavill‘s Man of Steel. Here are 13 times Superman was fine AF.
1. When everyone wanted to just reach out and get a piece of him!
Who needs fancy gadgets when you’re literally indestructible? #HeWokeUpLikeThis
2. When he was just Clark Kent and he still made us swoon.
Curls and glasses galore.
3. That time we really wanted to be those socks on the close-line.
We’d hang out in the rain and wait on Superman anytime.
4. When he was really pissed, and it made him look even more delicious.
Do you think he’d get upset if we asked if we could wear his cape?
5. When he gave us the puppy dog eyes.
And we knew then, that we would always be on his side.
6. When we knew we would volunteer to polish Lois Lane’s Pulitzer Prize every day if we could just take her place for one second.
7. When he showed Batman who was boss.
Pathetic bat vigilante.
8. When his mere presence sent everyone around him into submission.
9. When he showed the military that he wasn’t here for their “security measures”.
He can’t be tamed!
10. When we melted without him even using heat vision.
BRB going to dry off now!
11. When he looked heroic AF.
Come save us! We’re in distress.
12. When he was just walking down the street looking like the god that he is.
We’ll pull up a chair and just watch next time.
13. When he was just way more iconic than Batman could ever hope to be.
Really, there is just no contest.
So have we convinced you to get behind the guy with the ‘S’ on his chest yet? Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hit theaters Friday, March 25.