After over a decade of bringing the Harry Potter saga to life onscreen, HP lovers probably started thinking that Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint were actually Harry, Hermione, and Ron. However, these behind the scenes moments prove that these magical actors were simply playing their roles. Here are 25 times the actors from Harry Potter forgot they were supposed to be distinguished witches and wizards.
1. That time Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton forgot they weren’t supposed to be BFF’s.
Malfoy would literally never.
2. When Emma Watson broke a prop and tried to pretend she didn’t.
Hermione would actually be horrified. Clearly Dan and Rupert were a terrible influence.
3. When Dan forgot he wasn’t supposed to be a tragic muggle.
He was still super cute, even with those ghastly shades.
4. When Alan Rickman slipped up and gave Rupert Grint and Dan Rad all of the house points.
It must have slipped his mind that he was supposed to hate their guts.
5. When Helena Bonham Carter forgot that Bellatrix Lestrange wouldn’t dare mock The Dark Lord.
We’ve never seen Snape look so gleeful.
7. When Dan was literally too famished to continue on as The Boy Who Lived.
This picture makes us feel as dead inside as that plastic Dobby.
This photo is beyond disturbing.
This is definitely an image for much more mature audiences.
12. He also forgot that Harry’s wand could do a lot more than stab people.
13. Then he was horrified to realize he’d been destroying wands for years.
14. That time Emma and Rupert forgot that their characters we’re supposed to be in love.
The Malfoys were low-key iconic.
Clearly Dobby should have been working for Jason Isaacs all along.
18. Bellatrix Lestrange was also obsessed with Dan Rad.
10 points from Gryffindor!!
Even Dan doesn’t look entirely comfortable with this.
21. The moment Dan Rad realized he was going to be known as Harry Potter for the rest of time.
Who do you think won?
24. And, that time Ralph Fiennes aka Lord Voldemort allowed a muggle in his presence.
The ghost of Tom Riddle is undoubtedly enraged.
BRB, going to bawl now.
16 Times Tumblr Had All The Best 'Harry Potter' Jokes
So, Hermione and Malfoy Totally Had A Thing (Basically They Were Snape & Lily 2.0)
Ranking 11 Harry Potter Fan Theories From the Highly Unlikely to the Most Plausible
17 People That You Forgot Were On 'Boy Meets World'
16 Facts You Never Knew About 'Sixteen Candles'
19 Stars You Forgot Were On 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'
10 Facts You Didn't Know About The Original Indiana Jones Trilogy
4 Iconic Movie Quotes (That Don't Mean What You Think)