1. “Sam’s hair looks amazing.”
It looks better than mine after I leave salon.
2. “What conditioner does he use? How does he manage the upkeep with that busy hunter’s life?”
3. “Who are Sam and Dean going to lay a smackdown on today?”
That poor unsuspecting creature. I almost feel sorry for them.
4. “Who is going to have an emotional breakdown/life crisis today?”
Sam or Dean? It’s really hard to predict who is going to be the bigger mess.
5. “Who is going to fuck around with my emotions today?”
We don’t often cry during SPN (only an episode or two a season), yet this show loves to fuck with us.
6. “What’s Dean going to eat today?”
Because you can’t have Supernatural without pie!
7. “Sam’s going to give Dean that come on look.”
8. “And Dean is going to give Sammy that really look.”
Why use your words when you can just give that classic Exasperated Winchester Look.
9. “Huh, Sam hasn’t said Dean’s name dramatically yet.”
Oh thank god!
10. “Now it’s Dean’s turn.”
I can rest easy now.
11. “Wait, where’s Castiel?”
12. “Oh, there he is.”
Just when we thought one his crazy one-liners weren’t going to make it into this episode, he shows up.
13. “They’re going to hit us with some heavy ass shit.”
Remember how we said Dean and Sam had a troubled upbringing? Yeah, well they’re terrible at talking about how they feel too.
14. But most importantly, “I’m totally going to say that later!”
*quotes Supernatural daily*